This is my nephew. Marcus Wayne. More than a year ago, his mommy and I had double thoughts on how to raise him. We weren’t emotionally and financially ready that time. Now, we so love the boy in spite of everything.
He’s grown into a naughty hyper-active kid! And here are the things he can do at 1 year old:
1. Ask him, what’s your name? You’ll get “Tartus”
2. Wiwi and pupu in his potty trainer.
3. Eat on his own, using a big man’s spoon.
5. Fill his glass from the water dispenser.
6. Kiss people with a wet smack. Or hug with arms wide open!
7. Climb the windows, sofa, shelves, cabinets, tables, and chairs!
8. Do the monkey face.
9. Beat the puppies.
10. Run towards the gate, out of the house, in 5 seconds.
There’s more and how we love it when he’s asleep.